YOU NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING TO RED HANDED?
Our Returns & Exchanges Policy
1. CHANGE OF MIND PURCHASES
Sorry but Red Handed does NOT issue refunds/exchanges on “change of mind” purchases.
2. INCORRECT SIZE EXCHANGE
We will provide an exchange for incorrect size returns providing that all of the following the below conditions are met:
- Garments are returned within 14 Days, with the original receipt.
- You must provide a name and address.
- Garments must be in new condition, unworn and with the original tags still attached. Refunds will not be honoured on items damaged or soiled by the customer.
- Due to hygiene reasons, refunds cannot be made on swimwear, underwear or jewellery.
- Does not apply to sale stock.
Note: If the correct exchange size for any particular item is not in stock, we can exchange for the correct size in another style or provide a refund if the 5 x conditions above are met.
3. FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations. This may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion are considered the responsibility of the customer, and will not be refunded.
*If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method. This will occur once we have received the returned item back and confirmed it meets all of the conditions above. You are responsible for any cost associated with returning the item to us, including any currency conversion costs.
RETURNING AN ONLINE PURCHASE – AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a “Return/Exchange Form”
No returns/exchanges will be processed unless they are accompanied by a “Return/Exchange Form”. Please place the completed form, along with the item(s) you wish to return, inside the return package. When returning garments to Red Handed Clothing, please address to:
Red Handed Clothing Co Pty Ltd 27 Yarra Bank Court ABBOTTSFORD VICTORIA 3067
4. CONDITIONS OF RETURN/EXCHANGE
- Conditions 1-5 under the Returning a Garment section (above) must be met.
- You must provide the delivery note (received in the online order package).
- You must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase).
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if you wish to have products sent back for an exchange. Red Handed strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. Red Handed will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number. If you do not provide a prepaid postage bag, we will be unable to process an exchange and a refund will be made using the original payment method.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently process international exchanges. International customers are required to contact our customer service team via the Contact Us page HERE.